For more wordless wednesday posts check out wordless wednesday or Five Minutes for MOM!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Thirteen Things I plan to do with my summer:
1. Keep up with our summer Bible study - which I am really looking forward too!
2. Play dates in the park with the MOPS girls :)
3. Valley Beach! Hoping the weather will cooperate and we can go today!
4. picnic lunches at all the local parks
5. Lots of bike rides! Me and the kids love to ride our bikes and Ethan can go a pretty good distance, so I pop the girls in the bike cart and off we go!
6. Watch Ethan's T-ball games and hope to catch a few of Jason's ball games as well
7. Take Elena to play mini me T-ball. Now that she knows how to play she wants to also!
8. Camping. We love to go camping. We usually go on a few outings with our family and around the 4th of July Bills whole family goes on a camping weekend- which is a blast!
9. Taking the kids to lots of VBS! Ethan went to 3 of them last year and loved it! This year Elena can go too, so I know that at least 2 of them they both will go.
10. The zoo! We have a zoo membership so we will be hitting all the major ones I'm sure more than once. We love the zoo!!
11. All the local fairs and festivals. Love checking them out and sampling the Food! Yum!
12. Going to Kelley's Island. We take the ferry over then rent a golf cart, drive around the island and then hit the beach!
13. One of my favorite things about summer. Our lovely fire pit. Hubby is so busy during this time of year. This is the time we get to spend together, So we fire up the pit, get something cool to drink and sit on our swing and catch up. We try to do this as much as possible. So relaxing!
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Tina the Palm Tree Fanatic had this on her blog and I was curious what mine would say so here am I - white cotton bra. Which really doesn't surprise me ;p So what kind are you??
|You Are a White Cotton Bra!|
Practical, comfortable, and classic
You want your man to feel relaxed and himself with you
Your perfect guy is low maintenance and adaptable
And he makes you feel comfy and cozy too!