Thirteen Things I would rather do today......
- Stay in my pajamas in bed and sleep past 6 AM (of course this was shot out the window 2 hours ago) Maybe lounge for a good part of the morning..
- Go to the bookstore and just spend time looking for a great new book to read
- Actually have time to lay around in peace and read a book- During the day not in bed at night when I can barely keep my eyes open!
- Spend more time in prayer to help me focus on the issues that have been bothering me lately. (This is actually one on the list I could make happen though)
- Take a looong uninterrupted bubble bath
- Have a spa day. Get a massage, manicure and pedicure
- Go to Sherry's and enjoy a cup of coffee and chat with a friend
- Be somewhere warm enough to lay out in the sunshine and just soak up the sun
- Eat at a restaurant for lunch and dinner. My kitchen is nice and clean, it would be nice to not have to dirty it up today
- Spend time getting all my photos in order, they are all a mess right now. I need to order some prints and get them back in albums-sounds like work, but I really enjoy doing that
- Kind of along the same lines, Go through our video tapes. The home movies. They all need to be converted from VHS-C to DVD. I just never make the time to do it. I want to convert them so its easier to watch. I love to spend a rainy day going down memory lane.
- Getting started on some scrapbooks (are you detecting a theme here?) I have so much memory preservation I want to work on, just enough time in my life to enjoy the actual events - not so much reliving them yet. ....someday....
- Be able to spend a good, fun day with my family. Bill is working a lot lately and the kids haven't even seen him for 2 days because of his hours. I'd like us to go to the zoo or somewhere together and noone fight (there has been A LOT of bickering lately) Just enjoy a day together.
So that is it. I tried to think of vacation spots, but never being on vacation, I just want to be ANYWHERE! I sooo am in need of a vacation.. Or maybe just a little break from being mommy 24/7. Seems like I have been with them all the time lately. I'll have to work on that.
Have a great Thursday!