Sunday, October 07, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Okay it's been awhile since I've posted a menu. I make one out weekly - It truly has been a lifesaver for me in this house. We were forever doomed to eat hamburger helper and pizza because I never remembered to take something out of the freezer, or I didn't have something on hand. So now I always have 7 or more meals ready to be made. I love it!

So here is what we are eating in our neck of the woods this week:

Monday: Taco salad, corn cake - this new twist is sooo good!
Tuesday : Spaghetti, meatballs, salad, cheese filled bread sticks from Schwans -yum! -Boy Scouts tonight
Wednesday: Pizza - also from Schwans, veggies and dip - Awana tonight
Thursday: Sloppy Joes, Tator Tots, corn on the cob - Middle School Football Game tonight
Friday: Chicken Pot pie, peach jello with peaches
Saturday: There are like 3 Fall family fun festivals going on. Probably hit one of those and get some grub. Otherwise BBQ Ribs on the grill
Sunday: Getting pictures taken with kids and all their cousins. Hoping to just hit a restaurant after the appointment if all goes well.

That's it for me, check out Laura's blog for more yummy ideas!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Ohhh I love food from Schwans. Great menu plan!

Stayllo said...

Great menu! Making a menu for the week has really made me save on groceries because I can stick to the list better and I can go without kids now!

palmtreefanatic said...

looks WONDERFUL!
We are starting cub scouts this week
looks like lots of business!;)
Have a great week!

KC said...

everything sounds tasty.
Good luck with the picture thing on Saturday
Have a wonderful week.

MamaSutra said...

We need to have some taco salad at our house, maybe with corn cake, too! Have a great busy week!