Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging, what is that?

That is how I feel lately, I never have any time to post, let alone read up on other blogs. I miss my sahm days:( I definitely am working more than I expected to and it's amazing how just working 2-3 hours in the middle of the day throws a kink into everything else! I had a nice four day weekend, but I babysat Natalie's friend Friday and babysat 2 kids on Monday so nothing really got caught up. Oh yeah and throw in a play date, a night of puking by Elena and a trip to the Dr with Ethan (luckily not the ER) because he sprained his wrist!!

I really want to take more time on here, but I need to hop in the shower and get ready to head to the cafeteria! Lunch duty calls once again. I go to a new elementary school today so I get to torment a new group of kids. YAY!

I hope I can get this new routine down and get back to blogging. I miss it. Really, I do.

Have a great Tuesday and probably week too!

4 comments:

KC said...

Crazy 4 day weekend for you huh?? been missing you.. and we keep playing phone tag also. :)
Missed ya today at the park.

palmtreefanatic said...

I know what you mean! Thats how I feel working 3 days a week! I get frustrated especially all summer when I got called in almost every day! It does make a kink in your routine and well I guess we just learn to go with the flow!;)
miss ya but know you will be back!
Don't work to hard;)

Michelle P said...

Mid-day craziness! I understand completely! I hope you get to take some time for yourself amid all the crazy! Good to hear from ya :)

Liz and Joe said...

I was wondering where you were...