My friend Katie over at greatlife-happy2bme has tagged me for a meme. Now it is 6 random things or quirky things. I don't know if I could think of 12 random and quirky so this will just be a combo of both. Thanks for the tag!
1. First one since I have been thinking about my past pregnancies with my first baby turning 8. When I was pregnant with him. I was completely obsessed with what I ate each day. "The books" said I needed to eat this much of this and this much of that so I made charts and was sure to eat EVERYTHING on the list. Never touched caffeine because the book said not to, not even chocolate. Chocolate had caffeine. One time I drank root beer assuming all root beer was caffeine free and when I realized there was some in it, I freaked!
2. On the same subject when I was pregnant with my girls I had my cup of decaf each morning and had chocolate everyday!
3. My favorite candy bar is peanut butter twix, I like to eat all the chocolate and peanut butter off the top and sides and then eat the cookie part.
4. I am constantly misplacing my sunglasses. In fact I stopped buying sunglasses that were at all expensive and now buy cheap ones because I leave them everywhere I go!
5. I cannot go to bed at night unless I make sure everything is shut and locked up, if I fall asleep and am not sure I need to get up, check all the doors and downstairs windows, lock the car and make sure the garage door is shut.
6. I cannot leave the house without forgetting something. It is a joke in our house that I have to make one more trip back inside for something. Sometimes more than once - it is horrible!!
I think those things were more quirky than random, but there you have it a little more information about my life :)