Did I mention that I have become quite the homebody these days? Well right after Christmas when we really just started staying home and just being with our family, we got a two week trial of Netflix now from time to time I will do the Blockbuster online, but I thought I would see how many movies we could get in our free trial. Well we managed to view 11 movies in two weeks!! No we did not just lay around all day watching movies. It pretty much was each evening we would watch them. So here is a list along with a short review.
1. In the Land of Women - I really liked this one.
2. Evan Almighty- I was surprised about this one. It didn't look like one I would like to see. The whole family watched it since it was rated PG. We all liked it. Natalie likes to say "Everybody on the ARK!!" Our pastor even referenced this movie in church last week. Good One we probably will buy this one since we watched it 3 times!
3. The Nanny Diaries - Good movie. Made me thankful that I was not destined to be one of the mothers they depict in the movie.
4. The Simpsons Movie - Okay. I used to be a Simpsons fan. Not so much these days. I wouldn't watch it again.
5. Underdog - Another really cute family movie. The kids loved it. Natalie always is saying "Give the Dog your food" So we now use that in everything. "Give Mommy a kiss" " Give Daddy a hug" etc. etc. Funny. We probably will purchase this one as well.
6. The Nativity Story - I watched this one late Christmas Eve after everyone went to bed before Santa came. It really was a special movie. Makes you take another look at what faith in God Mary and Especially Joseph had. Awesome.
7. Oceans Thirteen - I really like all of these movies
8. The Bourne Ultimatum - I can't give an opinion on this one since I really only watched the first 10-15 minutes. Bill liked it though.
9. License to Wed - ummm wasn't crazy about it. IMO, Previews made it look funnier than it was.
10. The Wild - Didn't watch it, kids did and said it was good. Didn't look interesting to me.
11. I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry - I have to say there were some funny parts in it. Didn't love the whole concept of it though. Bill thought it was great!
Well I should've squeezed two more in, This could've been a Thursday Thirteen!