No School, No Mops. We are snowed in for the day. So many things that need to get done, but my tackle for today is as follows:
- Make yummy blueberry waffles for breakfast and have some warm hot cocoa with it.
- Watch Underdog with the kids - one of their favorite movies these days
- Break out the board games and play Trouble, Uno and Twister!
- Have some story and snuggle time. Just spend time taking turns reading books
- Maybe before the temperature drops any more we'll get out in the 4 or more inches of snow that fell last night and play. It is suppose to snow all day, they are saying schools may be closed again tomorrow already. ( I sure hope not)
I'm sure the kids will have more ideas of fun things to do, this is just some of the things we like to do when we are housebound. Happy Tuesday!