I have been tagged for a meme, which of course I don't mind at all. I am just a little behind on getting this one up. Katie over at Great life-Happy 2 b me was so kind as to tag me for this 4 things meme. I had to think a bit, but here are my answers..
4 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Purchasing my wedding dress and planning my wedding
- Selecting fabric and having my bridesmaids get their dresses made.
- Dreaming of buying our own house
- Was a Human Resource Manager at a large department store and did not like my job
4 Things I was doing 5 years ago: (This one is hard 5 years ago has been erased from my memory. Not such a great year for me)
- Enjoying being home with my 2 year old boy and my 6 month old baby girl
- Painting our home that was a pukey pink color a warm red (which I miss, we've since put siding up)
- Deciding to join the steering team in my MOPS group for the first time.
- Going out of my mind! I don't really know, I just remember a lot of stress back then.
4 Things I did yesterday:
- Woke up! Isn't that amazing? I got out of bed and started my day. (with a cuppa joe in hand of course)
- Had a cookout with family and hung out all afternoon just catching up while the kids played games in the yard. Nice time.
- Went to Taco Bell for dinner - Just me and Ethan. We don't get too much one on one these days so I took him with me.
- Went to Jason's Baseball game - which they won! Whoo-hoo!
- Dancing with the Stars
- Men in Trees
- Notes from the Underbelly
- I can't think of another one, When I get a chance to watch something it is usually because I set the DVR. I haven't seen any shows lately to record. Although I did catch Last Comic Standing last week and watched it. I like stand up comedians. I like to laugh.
4 Things I love to do:
- Hang out at the beach with the kids
- Go for walks or bike rides
- Take pictures
- BLOG! I have two of them that I work on whenever I get the chance. I haven't started scrap booking yet, so this is what I do.
So there you have it, there is my tag. I have to get back downstairs and pack a truck load of lunches for field day tomorrow and clean up a kitchen. yuck, so I tag YOU. Yes you, so leave me a comment and let me know when you have this up!
Have a great one!