Two weeks ago or so I did the Blockbuster Online thing.There were so many movies out that I wanted to see and I kept walking into Blockbuster so I decided to just do the online. Much better deal when you can rent unlimited for one price. So over the last two weeks we have been watching way to many movies waiting for this Ohio weather to warm up already!
Last year at this time the kids were wearing shorts to school. This year we are still wearing socks and shoes and jackets. I'm ready for some warmth!!
So I watched some really good movies and some that were just okay. Here is a list of 13 of them. A few of them I am reliving through my kids which is so much fun.
- Juno - This was a surprisingly good movie.
- The Water Horse - The kids liked it, but not enough to watch more than once
- The Namesake - Real Good Movie
- Hairspray - Gonna have to buy this one the girls have watched it over and over. Even my 3 yr old walks around singing "Good Morning Baltimore!"
- 27 Dresses - Okay
- Jane Austen Book Club - I love Jane Austen movies, but this was just okay
- Charlie Wilson's War - my dh liked it
- P.S. I love You - I haven't cried so much in a movie in I don't remember when
- Dan in Real Life- This was a cute movie. I liked it
- Monster House- I have actually seen this a million times, but we still don't own it and it actually is a good kids movie that I am surprised my kids don't get scared by.
- ET - I can remember seeing this at the movies when I was a kid
- Indian Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom - I have always liked the Indiana Jones movies, am curious to see how a 65 yr old Indiana does. We are gearing up for when it comes out this weekend. YAY! Just need to watch # 3 sometime this week.
So that is my list, I think I am movied out. Come on nice weather, I need some fresh air!!