I got this meme from Stayllo and I love me a meme, so I thought I would do it too!
1.Who was your best friend? Heidi, but I had a lot of really good, close friends. I had a good group
2. Did you play any sports? I tried out for softball sophomore year to be with my friends, they made varsity, I made JV- so I quit. I did soccer my junior year for awhile, but had to work so I could buy my first car.
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1984 Dodge Aries
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Freshman & Sophomore years at the Football game, Junior and Senior out with my boyfriend
5. Were you a party animal? There were some crazy nights in high school.
6. Were you considered a flirt? yes, I was a bit boy crazy
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No.
8. Were you a nerd? In High school I was pretty middle ground, I was friends with a lot of different people.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Freshman year I skipped school too much and was late a lot. So I had two back to back in school suspensions. One for absent days and one for tardies :(
10. Can you sing the fight song? Sure Can't
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr,. Opelt He was the health teacher, but also most of my friends homeroom teacher, He was soo cool.
12. What was your school mascot? We were the Blue Streaks, but we had like a polar bear - Streaky Bear I think...
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
14. If you could go back, would you? NEVER!
15. What do you remember most about graduation? It was sooo hot and I almost fainted. Long ceremony. Couldn't wait for it to end.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? With my friends, just hanging out
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes I worked at Best Products in the mall. I was a head cashier, and also did returns and order desk.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? cafeteria
19. Have you gained weight since then? 5 lbs and that was since I had baby #3
20. What did you do after graduation? Directly after the ceremony or like my whole life? hee, hee. Went to dinner with my Grandparents and brother
21. What year did you graduate? 1993
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? My HS boyfriend who was 5 yrs older than me. Looking back a 23 yr old at the prom is a little creepy.....
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? I had planned on it, but everyone I know from hs wasn't going and I already know what all my friends are up to still, so no need to spend the evening with people I couldn't wait to get away from, right? Maybe I'll go to like a 25 yr or something, who knows.