Thirteen Things I Love about my Job - Stay at home Mom
1. I am always able to be somewhere I love
2. My kids don't have to go through being shipped around daily
3. I always know what everyone has eaten during the day and know they are eating right
4. I am able to work in some kind of exercise that involves the kids - Good for mommy- Good for kids
5. I am able to keep my house somewhat in order = some kind of cleaning daily
6. I never have to set an alarm clock
7. I get to take a nap everyday:)
8. During the summer there are so many fun things I can do with the kids. We don't have to squeeze everything into two days.
9. I get to enjoy all the joys of the seasons changing, little silly holidays all the wonderment that is little kids. I get to be here first hand.
10. I am always available when the kids are sick
11. I don't get a regular paycheck, but there is a thrill in finding ways to save money and finding good deals. I am amazed at by putting time into things, how much money you really have!
12. Am around to make sure hubby has everything he needs to go to work. Clean clothes, lunch packed
13. I am able to take care of my family the best way I know how Everyday.