Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A brand new day, a brand new blog...

Okay, I already have a blog that I share all the lovely things that happen to my family, mostly to my wonderful, funloving kids. But more and more as I read some of these blogs, I am so inspired. I don't want to take away from what I do for them, as I keep that for an album for them. This is my personal outlet so I can share, and/or vent things that are on my mind that a 16 mth old, 3 year old and 6 year old could care less about and my dh may just not understand (sorry honey). So feel free to join me on this little adventure in mommyland and if you have a blog to share, please do as I love to be inspired and know that everyday we all deal with similar things.
The title of my blog came from a book I received in High school. My friends would tease me that I was always so stinkin' happy and you know, I loved that book! So going through all the possibilities I kept coming up with negative, overwhelming things about motherhood and thought really it should be something more uplifting. You want to always find the good out of the bad so here we are and now we're off..............................

3 comments:

Rodrigo C. said...

Hello:
Beautiful idea for a blog.
Saludos desde Chile, South-america.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Keep it up!

Jennie said...

Oh Heather I love this idea! I've also been thinking of starting one that I know my in-laws aren't reading, LOL. Absolutely adore the picture in your title too!