Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some kind of Love

Okay I am gonna start off today by saying that I am soo happy to have my husband in my life!!
I tend to be on the negative side towards him most days. Angry because he isn't home enough, frustrated because he's home too much! You know there is always something new. It seems lately though with all the little things we pick about, we both don't take them to heart because we know what is important in the big picture. When it comes down to it, I can get as angry as I want when he gets on me because the house is a wreck, or I haven't saved enough money, or that the kids are just too full of energy why don't I have them taught yet how to behave, in all reality, he keeps me in line. He truly knows me better than I know myself and I wish I could say the same for him. God knows where I would be without him. He keeps me focused, he keeps me driven and he doesn't get the credit he deserves most days. So today somehow at the end of it all I can still say that I am happy for my husband. That 11 years have flown by and through it all I really am loving every minute of it!

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:5-6

No comments: