Well Thanks to a tag from KC , who is one of my blogging friends and thankfully becoming more of a real life friend as well!
I pick up one of my friends daughters from preschool on Tuesdays sometimes and I picked her up the day of their Valentines party. She is in Sweet Pea's class. And it was funny since I "talk" to you online more than in real life, when I saw her name on the back of her Bratz valentine I thought wait I know her! LOL
OK so she tagged me, so here it goes...
Five Reasons Why I Blog:
1. I started to blog as a way to share photos and stories with my group of online friends. My friend Jen started one and within a week or so all of us had one. Much easier to update people about things going on with our kids.
2. Decided to invite the family and friends to check it out. They are all over the country and many of them like to be able to take a peek into the little everyday things that the kids are doing. So it is a way to keep in touch and brag a bit about my kiddos and family with people dear to me because you know with 4 kids you don't have time for an actual telephone conversation!
3. I started a second blog to actually be me even in the tiniest sense. I didn't want to take anything away from what I share about the kids. It seems I think of so many things I would like to blog about, but once I get online and start reading other blogs, I run out of time to blog myself!
4. I use my family blog as a scrapbook. I print the pages out and keep them in an album/binder. I just always freak when I think "what if I woke up one day and blogger was gone??" All those posts the kids could never see. So I try to save them so the kids can go back and see some things they have done. I really want to start actually scrap booking, but that time hasn't come yet, so something is being documented!
5. This is me time, I really enjoy getting to know other people, sharing interests in things that I never thought I was that interested in, like being organized, cooking, cleaning. Things I dreaded now actually seem fun. How crazy is that? But it is great to find so many ideas from real people that work, that make life more simple and a lot more fun! Its great to see so many interesting, creative, and talented people out there who are moms to boot!
Thanks KC for the fun meme, now I will go on to tag Rachel, Stacey and Jenn!