Thursday, March 22, 2007

I did it!

I did it! Yay! I finally finished a book! A whole book. Not a magazine or an article. AND it was a book for ME. Not a parenting book not a romance novel or mystery. Something that made me think and feel and study my bible! I know our church did this together a few years ago when it came out, and I followed for most of it, but that was during Elena's pneumonia bouts and we missed a lot of church back then. So at the beginning of this year I made a plan to read The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. But I was just so happy that I finished it I had to share it with the world!

4 comments:

Stayllo said...

Congratulations!!!

palmtreefanatic said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! woooohoooo! I am rejoicing with you as I feel this way when I FINALLY finish one!

KC said...

I'm extreamly happy for you.. I honestly have not finished a book since Before I got PG with Rhett. So you finishing a book is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Carey said...

Congrats on finishing your book! That was a good book.