Monday, August 06, 2007

Meal Plan Monday

Well last week's menu turned into something completely different. So pretty much the plan is most of what I had planned for last week since I still have it all on hand. With the exception that I have a recipe to share. Most of you who read my blog probably see the local paper, but I found this snack in Saturdays paper and thought it looked yummy so we made it. It was also found on the betty crocker website which you can see here.

Frozen Yogonanas
2 containers (6oz each) strawberry yogurt
14 popsicle sticks
7 lg bananas
2 c finely crushed golden grahams cereal

Put waxed paper down on a cookie sheet.
Cut the bananas in half. Insert popsicle stick, dip into yogurt and then sprinkle them with cereal.

My tip to you is make sure the cereal is finely crushed. We had some chunkier pieces because I thought it would be nice and crunchy. They were soft and the kids didn't care for those. The crushed ones were yummy though!

As far as food for the week it will be a mix

Monday: mil cooking - who knows what goodies we will be served

Tuesday: BLT sandwiches and fries

Wednesday:Ravioli, italian style veggies, garlic bread

Thursday:chicken and potatoes

Friday: Southwestern salad - if this one is good which it looks like it will be, I will share the recipe next week.

Saturday: Hot dogs, pork and beans

That's about it for now. Have a great week!!
Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more!

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

mmmm looks like a tasty week!

Anonymous said...

those yogananas sound delicious!! Lovely meal plan .

KC said...

It all looks good.