Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My 100th post!

I finally did it! The past few times I have been on, I am neck and neck with my family blog. But this blog beat it! I know most of you are waaaay past 100th posts, but I am celebrating mine today!! I am not gonna spend the time trying to think of 100 things about myself, as I don't know that I could come up with that list, so I will share this 100 item with you.

I need to start writing down websites when I see them instead of thinking I will remember them. Anyways. Here is 100 ways to praise your child

2 comments:

Lori_N said...

Hey, congrats on the 100th post...awesome! I think you really need to come up with a "100" list about yourself. I'd like to know more about you :)

KC said...

WOO HOO..
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy 100th post.