Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wordless Wednesday-New Shoes


I had to share this, miss Natalie has her own fashion opinions which is funny at her age. She is obsessed with flip-flops, so I finally found a pair that would fit her. Right up her alley shiny silver with flowers on them. She was honestly jumping up and down in the store. Had to put them on right away. And had to show them to anyone who would come near her. She got up and picked out her fave pants- the leopard print, picked a white shirt and even a black bow to match. Then of course had to pick out her new shoes. I just kept thinking of that song- new shoes- so I had to play it with the pick! Happy Wednesday!
Check out more wordless Wednesday here.

5 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

thats cute! her pants match adams bottom bunk bed sheet that is pictured on my blog;)
She is so styling!!!;)

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Abby loves her shoes, as well! Aren't they funny at that age?

Happy WW.

Unknown said...

She looks so very proud and excited about them! :)

MomOf4 said...

This is very sweet! My daughter (6) is in love with shoes right now too! Your daughter and her shoes are very cute! :)

KC said...

way to cute.